Latest generation of CO2 incubators is focused on constant and reproducible conditions for cell growth procedures, tissue and other cultivating cultures. Trial circuit heating system eliminates the need of fan and consequently lowers the risk of vibrations and cross-contamination. Precise CO2 infrared sensor with high stability provides maximum reliability and measurement accuracy throughout the process. Thanks to the direct heated chamber, installation and maintenance is very easy. The inner glass door is sealed, allowing you to inspect the samples without losing the conditions in the chamber of the device. Outer glass door is sealed towards external sealing.
Range of useful options supports features like sterilization on 200°C while CO2 sensor remains inside machine, split inner glass door lowers the recovery time after door opening, Oxygen control, etc.
- Volume: 50, 190 litres
- Working temperature: 5°C up to 60°C
- Non-controlled relative humidity: max 90 ± 5% RH at 37°C
- CO2 concentration: 0,2 up to 20% CO2
- Interior: Standard Stainless steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Interior: Comfort Stainless steel DIN 1.4571 (AISI 316)